BEL Recruitment 2016 Computer Science Engineers Jobs
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Computer Science Engineers on contract basis for a period of one year, for its Telecom & Broadcasting Systems SBU at Bangalore. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format online website www.bel-india.com on or before of last date 03 March 2016.
The last date of online application registration site will be open on 03 March 2016.
The name of the post is Electronics and Computer Science Engineers 10 vacancies.
- Engineering Graduates (BE / B.Tech) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication and Computer Science from a recognized University/ institution.
- First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE/B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication and Computer Science) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Knowledge and experience in Software Engineering & Software Life Cycle Processes with programming experience in C / C++ / C#, Java / .NET Platform.
- Experience in software testing and automation tools, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) process and standard scripting Languages.
- Candidates with additional knowledge in surveillance and security solutions, audio / video codec’s, IP cameras, sensors, networking protocols, MySQL / Oracle/ database servers, switches, routers and VPN concentrators, will be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience for the design of analog and digital electronic circuits. Knowledge in surveillance and security solutions, audio / video codec’s, IP cameras, sensors, networking protocols, switches, routers and VPN concentrators, MySQL / Oracle / database servers and network security.
- Should be able to manage, deploy, monitor, maintain and support IT infrastructure, including networking, server and storage devices.
- Candidates with additional knowledge in Software Engineering & Software Life Cycle Processes will be preferred.
The candidates must have the age limit 25 Yrs and less as on 01.03.2016. 3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. rules.
Written Test (Objective Type Questions) followed by an Interview. The Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on the official website www.bel-india.com on or before of the date 03 March 2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Post a Comment