Air India Security Agent Jobs Recruitment 2016
Air India Limited, Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) a wholly owned Subsidiary of Air India Limited the post of Security Agent, has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of both Male & Female Categories 137 ground duties at Mumbai Airport a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years. The Eligible Candidates may attend the Interview the website www.airindia.in on or before of the application 04th April 2016.
Date of Interview 04th April 2016 from 08. 00 Hrs. to 11.00 Hrs.
- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University
- Ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- Experience with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification may also walk-in on the date specified in the above table.
NOTE: Preferable Qualification-
- One year experience in the related area
- NCC-C Certificate
- Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Applications iv) Possession of Driving License (LMV/HMV).
Candidates upper age limit 28 years as on 01.03.2016.Age relaxable by five years for SC/ST & three years for OBC , Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government guidelines.
Monthly pay band Rs.14180/-per month. On acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances will be paid as applicable.
- Security experience with AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification
An application fee Rs.500/- by the way of Bank Demand Draft in favour of Demand Draft issued in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Limited, payable at Mumbai. No fee charges for SC/ST categories.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may download the prescribed application form and fill all respect details of the Application, affix latest passport color photograph, all Original certificates, one set of photocopies submit at the time of an Interview.
Air India Security Training Centre, Air India Ltd., Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East) Mumbai 400 029.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form
Post a Comment