ECR Recruitment 2016 Constable (BAND) Jobs
East Central Railway (ECR), Haijpur has invites the application for Male & Female candidates for filling up the 246 Constable (BAND) in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force. The Eligible candidates may apply through the offline application website www.ecr.indianrailway.gov.in on or before of the date 11th March 2016.
Last date of receiving the application 11th March 2016.
- Matriculation or equivalent Examination pass
- Must have an experience of not less than two years in specified musical instrument .
Candidates must not below 18 years and not above 25 years as on 01.07.2016.Age Relaxable for SC/ST/ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (UR)-5 years, OBC-3 years, two years for Widows, divorced women and the women judicially separated from husband but not remarried candidates.
The Constable (BAND) will carry monthly pay scale Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- & usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
Selection Method :
Candidates will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height.
1. Written Test – Objective type questions consist of 20 questions on General Awareness, 20 questions on Arithmetic and 20 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning and exam complete on before 45 minutes.
2. Physical Standards –
- Height (Male )-165 cm, Chest (Unexpanded)-80 cms, Expanded -85 cms
- Height (Femael)-157 cms
NOTE: Physical standards extended for SC/ST/Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other categories specified by Government.
3. Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test-
- Run (Male) -800 meters/3.4 mintes/within one chance
- Run (Female)-800 meters/3.4 mintes/within one chance
- Long Jump-09 feets (Male/Female)
- High Jump- 03 feets (Male/Female)
4. Trade Test – 40 marks
5. Medical Examination.
The non-refundable Examination fee Rs.50/- in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply through in the form of prescribed format application and fulfilled form, affix one recent passport size color photograph, supportive documents, fee receipt send to the IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101, Bihar.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form
Post a Comment