Marine Products Export Development Athority , Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India has issed notification of 26 Junior Stenographer & other posts.Eligible candidates can apply by using online application on before 31.03.2016.Further details read on blow..
Important Dates :
Last date for Online Application submission : 31st March 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Junior Technical Officer (Export Promotion)||08|
|Data Processing Assistant||03|
|Junior Hindi Translator||02|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||04|
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||01|
Education Qualifications :
1. Junior Technical Officer (Export Promotion) –Post Graduation in any subject with three years experience in the field of Fisheries.
2. Data Processing Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech/BE) or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information technology with three years experience in the Data processing work.
3. Junior Hindi Translator- Master Degree in Hindi with four years experience in Translation work from Hindi to English and English to Hindi in Govt.Organisation.
4. Senior Clerk -Bachelor’s Degree in any Group subjects and Proficiency in Word Processing with Speed of 9000 Key depression per Hour and spread sheet (Excel) from recognized Board and five years experience in Office Work.
5. Junior Stenographer (English) -Bachelor’s Degree in any Group subjects and Shorthand speed 100 words/min, word processing speed 12000 key depression per hour (OR) Diploma in Commercial Practice with Stenography and Computer Proficiency in Word Processing.
6.Junior Stenographer (Hindi) -Bachelor’s Degree in any Group subjects and Shorthand speed 80 words/min, word processing speed 10500 key depression per hour (OR) Hindi typing speed 35 words/min.
Age Preference :
|Post Name||Age limit||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Junior Technical Officer/Data Processing Assistant/Jr. Hindi Translator||35 years||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|Senior Clerk/Junior Stenographer||28 years||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.2400/-|
Application Fee Details :
The Non-refundable appliation fee Rs.250/- in the form of Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, MPEDA, Payable at Ernakulam. No application fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex.Servicemen/MPEDA Employees & its Societies.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online through MPEDA official website and fill all required details of online application. filled form should be submit on before 31.03.2015.
Download Notification file
Visit Official Website