SSC Online Application 2016 Notification ssc.nic.in Last Date To Apply
SSC Online Application
Staff Selection Commission [SSC] has published the SSC Online Application Notification for every year for the Recruitment of the apt job stalker in different departments for the different posts. SSC will clasp the different exams on the Separate Dates. Aspirants must check the Staff Selection Commission Online Application 2016 Notification and its dates to apply.
The tremendous numbers of applicants are going to apply for the Staff Selection Commission [SSC] Recruitment every year to intensify their Career in the Govt Sector. SSC imprisons the various exams like
ü Combined Graduation Level Exam
ü Lower Division Clerk [LDC]
ü Upper Division Clerk [UDC]
ü Data Entry Operator [DEO]
ü Jr. Engineer
ü Junior Hindi Translator Exam etc.
Above mentioned exams are going to be held on this year 2016.
SSC is going to dispatch the Recruitment Exams for
· Prasar Bharati
· Food Corporation of India
· Junior Engineer &
· Cabinet Secretariat etc.
Applicants who serene the Eligibility Criteria may apply for these Recruitments. The Eligibility Criteria is different for different posts. Candidates who are going to make their career in Staff Selection Commission [SSC] they should have passed the matriculation then only they can apply for the Multitasking Recruitment or else candidate having Graduation, Post Graduation Degree can also apply for the SSC Recruitments based on their Qualification.
Exams Conducted by SSC:
SSC Exam will consist of Two Tiers one is Written Objective Type or Multiple Choice Examination & another one is Interview. Staff Selection Commission [SSC] conducts the following exams as mentioned below.
· Combined Graduate Level [CGL] Examination for the post of
Ø Inspector in IT / Central Excise / Dept of Post
Ø SI in CBI
Ø Divisional Accountant
Ø Upper Divison Clerk [UDC]
Ø Junior Accountant etc
· Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
· Sub – Inspector in CPO [BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB]
· Section Officer [Audit & Commercial]
· Junior Engineers Examination
· SSC Conducted exams for Recruitment to FCI
SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam
SSC CGL Prelims examination is going to be conducted for the Recruitment to various sub-ordinate services like
· Inspector of Central Excise & Customs
· Inspectors of Income Tax
· Preventive Officers in Customs
· Examiner in Customs
· Sub-Inspectors in Delhi, Police & CBI
· Sub-Inspectors in BSF, CRPF, ITBP & CISF
· Assistants in Ministries / Departments, Attached & Sub-ordinate office of the Gov. of India
· Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in the various offices of the Gov. of India
SSC 10+2 Level Examination
Posts for Group X:
The post of Lower Divison Clerk in Group-X, are conjecture to be Offices / Services.
· Election Commission of India
· Intelligence Bureau 16
· Coast Guard, New Delhi
· Indian Foreign Service [B] Grade-IV
· Central Bureau of Investigation
· Controller General of Accounts
· Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
· President’s Secretariat
· Central Vigilance Commission
· Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service Lower Divison Grade
· Any Other Department / Office Not Mentioned Above.
Candidates must looking forward for the Upcoming Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 and then apply for the worthy posts. Guru Job Alert is going to mention the Latest Govt Jobs opening for the exemplary candidates who are very eagerly to swell into their career. Candidates you can also get this information about Upcoming SSC Application Form 2016 through this page.
Post a Comment