UPSC CMS Examination 2016
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) , Combined Medical Service (CMS) has issued a Notification for the Combined Medical Service Examination 2016 for 1009 Assistant Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer / Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Posts made on different Services. The Candidates applying online for the Examination should Ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination on before 01.04 .2016 website www.upsc.gov.in .
- Examination Notice No: 06/2016-CMS
- Notice Date: 05th March 2016.
- Last date for submission of application: 01st April 2016.
- Last date for payment of Fees: 30th March 2016.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 600 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services –46 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services –250 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi-97 posts
- Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council –16 posts
- MBBS Degree from recognized University.
- Complete the compulsory rotating internship
- Candidate for CMS examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2016.Age relaxation on following steps
- Ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir/Ex. Servicemen (ECOs/SSCO) –5 years
- Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area –3 years
- Blind, deaf-mute and orthopedically handicapped candidates-10 years
- Ministry of Railways will be granted relaxation in age to the extent of the period of service rendered by them as adhoc Doctors in Railways
Application Fee Details:
Candidates shall pay examination fee Rs.200/- and female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card Online system.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online by using UPSC official Website and filled all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 01.04.2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form