HPCL General Service Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, (HPCL), Govt of India Enterprises invites application for the post of 07 Junior Admin Assistant /General Service Recruitment Drive. The Eligible candidates may apply through the official website www.hundunstanpetroleum.com on or before of the date 21st March 2016.
- Commencing date of Online Application: 04th March 2016.
- Closing date of Online Registration: 21st March 2016.
- Date of Computer Based Test: 10th April 2016.
Name of the post
No of the post
Junior Admin Assistant (JAA)
General Service Assistant (GSA)
Junior Admin Assistant (JAA): 04 posts
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC/B.Com/BA/BCA) in Computer Science with 50% marks aggregation from recognized University.
- Must be Proficiency in Computer Operation (Typing speed, MS Office – Word, Excel and Power point) skills.
- Typing speed, MS Office – Word, Excel and Power point.
General Service Assistant (GSA): 03 posts
- Matriculation/Higher secondary Examination pass
- ITI in relevant Trades with 50% marks merit.
- ITI in relevant Trade with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years.
The candidates’ age limit is Upper age limit 35 years and the Upper age limit 38 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.13500-37630/-
- Pay Scale of Rs.12370-20410/-
- Location-Solapur, Hissar, Nellore, Kota
- Computer based test (written) comprising of General Aptitude test and Technical /Professional knowledge
- Skill test to assess their proficiency in computer skill
- Personal Interview.
- For Junior Admin Assistant, while drawing merit list of successful candidates, 85% weight age would be given to performance in Computer Based test and 15% to Skill test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should be login from HPSCL official Website
- Keep Recent Passport size color photograph
- Fill relevant details of eligibility
- Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here