CERC (Central Electricity Regulatory Commission) Notification 2014 – Assistant Chief Jobs. CERC issued the application for the recruitment of various posts in the contract basis. Eligible candidates apply on the prescribed format before June 15th 2014. The more details about the notification is given in below following.
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date for Receipt of Application – 15th June 2014.
|2||Assistant Chief (Legal)||01|
|3||Assistant Chief (Economics)||01|
|4||Assistant Chief (Forum of Regulators)||01|
|6||Assistant Chief (Engineering)||04|
|7||Assistant Chief (Regulatory Affairs)||01|
- Deputy Chief :- Graduate Degree with MBA in Finance or Post Graduate.
- AC (Legal) :- Degree in Law.
- AC (economics) :- Post Graduate Degree in Economics with specialization in Econometrics.
- AC (Forum of Regulators) :- Graduate Degree Diploma in Management with PG Financial.
- Bench Officer:- Degree in Law.
- AC (Engineering) :- Graduate Degree in Engineering with a relaxation to Diploma in Engineering for members of the Central Power Engineering.
- AC (Regulatory Affairs) :- MBA in Finance or Post Graduate in Law / Engineering/Regulation.
|1||Deputy Chief||Rs.15,600- 39,100 + GP Rs.7,600/-|
|2||Assistant Chief||Rs.15,600- 39,100 + GP Rs.6,600/-|
|3||Bench Officer||Rs.15,600- 39,100 + GP Rs.6,600/-|
How to Apply:- The eligible candidates must send there application in prescribed format affixed with all the attested copies.
Address:- The application must send to P.Ramamoorthy, Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
Last Date to Apply:- The candidates must reach there application before 15th June 2014.
Note:- For complete details check official website link.
Official notification file