Assam Agriculture University Recruitment 2014 : Assam Agriculture University, Jorhat has issued Notification for Recruitment of 145 Various posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 31st March 2014 through offline. Further details regarding fees, pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Application Submission last date : 31st March 2014.
Post names and Vacancy Details :
Sr.No. Name of the post No. of posts 1 Programme Coordinator 06 2 Deputy Registrar 01 3 Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer 05 4 Deputy Librarian 02 5 Assistant Librarian 02 6 Documentation Officer 01 7 Assistant Engineer 04 8 Junior Engineer 05 9 Lady Medical Officer 01 10 Information and Technical Officer 01 11 Junior Administrative Assistant 40 12 Field Man 52 13 Laboratory Assistant 30 14 Electrician 03 15 Plumber 02
Educational Qualifications :
- Doctoral Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Sciences/Fisheries (S.No.1)
- Master Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce subjects (S.No.2).
- Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce subjects (S.No.3,11,12).
- Master Degree in Library/Information Science (S.No.4,6).
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline (S.No.5).
- Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical / Agricultural/ Architecture Engineering and 2-3years service experience (S.No.7).
- Diploma in Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Agricultural Engineering with 2-3years service experience (S.No.8).
- MBBS Degree and Five years practical experience in Medical College/Hospital (S.No.9).
- Bachelor Degree in in IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Application with 55% marks merit (S.No.10).
- Graduation in Science/Home Science (S.No.13).
- ITI Trade certificate (S.No.14,15 posts).
Age Limit : Applicants maximum age limit 38years as on 01/01/2014.Upper age limit 15years for employees of the Assam Agricultural University/continuous services is applicable.
Pay scale :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|3||Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer||Rs.12000-40000/-|
|9||Lady Medical Officer||Rs.12000-40000/-|
|10||Information and Technical Officer||Rs.12000-40000/-|
|11||Junior Administrative Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-|
Selection Process : Basis of selection process Written Test and Interview marks.
Application fees : Payment through Bank Demand Draft in favor of of the Registrar, AAU (payable at Jorhat-13).
|Sr.No.||Name of category||Application Fee|
Official AAU Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
Download application form
How to Apply : The prescribed application format download from official website and submit all required documents to The Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785 013.