DHFWS Bangalore Jobs 2014 : DHFWS (District Health & Family Welfare Services), Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore has issued Notification for Recruitment of 58 Medical Officer, Specialist,Staff Nurse Rehabilitation Worker & Consultant Medicine posts, eligible candidates can apply before 10February 2014 through online.
Important Dates :
Online Application Registration Last date : 10 February 2014.
Online Application Hard copy Submission last date : 14 February 2014.
Medical Officer, Specialist,Staff Nurse Rehabilitation Worker & Consultant Medicine Post Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Name recruitment center||No. of posts||Age limit|
|1||Medical Officer||Gownpalli, Bethmanagala, Mulbagal, Bangarpet, Annavatti, Ayanur,Ananadapuram, Sagara, Hosanagar, Thirthahalli, Kannaangi, Bhadravathi, Holehonur,Shiralkoppa||14||40yrs|
|2||Specialist (District Medical Officer)||Udupi, Kolar, Tumkur,Shimoga, Chikmangalur||05||50yrs.|
|3||Counsellor||Kolar, Chikmangalur, Gownpalli||03||40yrs.
|4||Staff Nurse||Chikmanagalur, Udupi,Tumkur||06||40yrs.|
|5||Consultant Medicine||Udupi, Tumkur, Kolar, Shimoga, Chikmangalur||05|
|6||Rehabilitation Worker||Gownpalli, Mulbagal, Annavatti,Ayanur, Anandapuram, Sagara,Hosanagara, Thirthahalli, Kannangi, Bhadravathi, Holehonur,Shiralkoppa, Soraba||13||40yrs.|
|7||Staff Nurse||Tumkur, Udupi, Chikmanagalur||12||40yrs.|
- MBBS Degree and Completed internship/two years experience works in a hospital (S.No.1).
- MBBS and MD/DM in Medicine and two years experience of working as specialist/super Specialist in a Hospital (S.No.2,5 posts).
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Graduation with Diploma in Counseling/Health Education & Mass Communication (S.No.3).
- Bachelor Degree /Diploma in Nursing and two years experience working in Cardiac Care Unit/NCD Clinic/daycare Chemotherapy Center/Palliative Care (S.No.4,7 posts).
- 10+2 pass and Diploma in Multi Rehabilitation worker or Community based Rehabilitation worker or Graduation in Physiotherapy (BPT) for S.No.6 posts.
Apply Online through DHFWS official website and registered on before 10/02/2014.Applicants have been send all required to attested all documents to The Project Director (IDS),Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services,Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009.
Official DHFWS, Bangalore Notification file-Check here
Official Website here