MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Recruitment 2014 Non-Teaching Faculty Vacancies : MNNIT, Allahabad has issued Notification for Recruitment of 111 Non-Teaching posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 31st March 2014 through offline. Further details regarding fees, pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Application receiving last date : 31st March 2014.
Post names and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Age limit|
Senior Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer
|4||Principal Scientific/Technical Officer||01||40yrs.|
|5||Senior Scientist/Technical Officer||01||40yrs.|
|9||Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer/SAS Assistant||34||30yrs.|
|10||Technician/Lab Assistant/Work Assistant||41||27yrs.|
Educational Qualifications :
- Master Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation with CGPA of 605 in 10 points scale or 60% marks and Ten years experience works as Assistant Librarian (S.No.1,2).
- Master Degree in Physical Education/Sports Science with 60% marks and 10years experience as a SAS Officer (S.No.3).
- BE/B.Tech or M.Sc/MCA with 10years experience in Industrial Research/ICT (S.No.5).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and 15years work experience in relevant Engineering (S.No.6).
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Civil/Communication Engineering from recognized University (S.No.7).
Master Degree or Bachelor Degree and Knowledge of Computer applications (Word processing,
Spread Sheet) for S.No.8 posts.
- Bachelor Degree in Science subjects or Diploma In Engineering for S.No.9 posts.
- B.Sc or 10+2 pass with ITI Certificate from recognized Polytechnic /Institution (S.No.10)
- 10+2 pass and Computer Typing speed of 35words/min and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet (S.No.11).
- 12th Class pass and Stenography speed 80words/min (S.No.12).
Age limit : Upper age limit 5years for SC/ST/UR-PWD, 3years for OBC, 10years for SC/ST-PWD 7 8years for OBC-PWD candidates.
Pay scale :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Pay band|
Selection Process : MNNIT Recruitment posts selection will be based on Test and Interview performance ability.
Application fees : Applicants have to pay application fee Rs.500/- in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favor of Director, MNNIT, Allahabad (Payable at Allahabad).
Official MNNIT Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
Download application form
How to Apply : Interested candidates are required to apply application (prescribed format), download from MNNIT official website and dully filled application send to The Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad-211 004.