SSC (Staff Selection Commission)-SR (Southern Region), Chennai Recruitment 2014-Group.B&C Vacancies : SSC-SR Chennai has issued Notification for Recruitment of 16 Group.B&C posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 21st April 2014 through offline. Further details regarding fees, pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Advertisement No : SSC/SR/1/2014.
Last Date of Application submission : 21st April 2014.
Post names and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Name of the Department/Centre||No. of posts|
|1||Medical Compounder||Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Avadi||01|
|2||Scientific Assistant||Director of Plant Protection, quarantine & Storage||03|
|3||Assistant Intelligence Officer (Gr-I)||Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Hyd.||02|
|4||Instructor (Marine Engineer)||Central Institute for Fisheries nautical &Engineering Training, Kochi||02|
|5||Instructor (Drawing)||Central Institute of Fisheries nautical &Engineering Training||01|
|6||Senior Research Assistant||Godavari Circle, Central Water Commission, HYD.||06|
|7||Quarantine Inspector||Animal Quarantine & Certification Services, Chennai||01|
Educational Qualifications :
- Matriculation/HSC pass and Training in Compounder work from state/Central Govt. Institute (S.No.1).
- Bachelor degree in Botany/Zoology or Agriculture subjects (S.No.2).
- Master Degree in Chemistry/Physics subjects (S.No.3).
- Graduation in Marine Engineering and three years Regular or Continuous services (S.No.4).
- Graduation /Marine Engineering with One year experience in Drawing/Machine Drawing in a recognized Mechanical/marine workshop/Institute (S.No.5).
- Master Degree in Chemistry subject (S.No.6).
- Graduation in Zoology/Microbiology and Two years experience in continuous Research/experiment/Measurement in Veterinary Laboratory (S.No.7).
Age Limit : Candidates age limit must completed as on 21/04/2014.
|Sr.No.||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||25yrs, Upper age up to 40yrs for Central Govt. Employees.||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|2||18-25yrs. Upper age up to 40yrs for Central Govt. Employees.||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|3||20-25yrs.Upper age up to 35yrs for Central Govt. Employees.||Rs.9300-34800/-|
Selection Process :
- Educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks.
- Screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
- written proficiency test.
Application fees : The recruitment posts application fee Rs.50/- and belonging categories of SC/ST/PH/Female/Ex.SM not required to pay fee charges. Fee paid by using Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRF) which are available in all Post Offices.
Official SSC-SR Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
Download application form
How to Apply : Eligible applicants may to apply as prescribed format application and send all required Documents of Education Marks sheer/Caste certificate, Experience, Date of Birth proof, affixed passport size color photograph, CRFS affixed in the relevant place of Application send as given address (Above).
- Not eligible UR reserved posts to any others.
- Write application in Hindi or English language.
- Use Blue/Block pen.
- Do Not Enclose Any Original Certificate With The Application.
- Two copies of the same photo should be retained by the candidate for pasting on the Attendance Sheet/Bio-data form.
Other Instructions following as given Notification file.