Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi Recruitment 2014-Faculty Vacancies : Jamia Millia Islamia, A Central University, New Delhi has issued Notification for Recruitment of 27 Teaching & Non-Teaching Faculty posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 22nd April 2014 through offline. Further details regarding fees, pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Application receiving last date : 22nd April 2014.
Post names and Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Department||Name of the post||No. of posts|
|Humanities and Languages,||Professor||01|
|MMAJ-Academy of International Studies||Associate Professor||01|
|China Studies||Associate Professor||01|
|Residential Coaching Academy for the Minorities||Professor||01|
Non-Plane Posts :-
|Name of the post||No. of posts|
|Primary School Teacher||01|
Education Qualification :
- MBBS and Master degree or Diploma (MD) in Anesthesiology/Pharmacology for Dentistry Department posts.
- Ph.D concerned discipline and published work in research with evidence of published work with 10 publications as books and Ten years Teaching/Research Experience for Humanities and Languages Department posts.
- Ph.D and Master Degree with 55% marks merit and Eight years teaching experience for MMAJ-Academy of International Studies Department posts.
- Ph.D /Master Degree in Chinese Studies, History, Political Science, Sociology,Economics,International Relations or Development Studies and Ten years teaching/Research experience in University/Colleges for China Studies & Residential Coaching Academy for the Minorities Department & non-planed posts.
- Master degree in Physiotherapy and Five years work as Associate professor
Application fees : The faculty recruitment needed have to pay fee Rs.100/-in the form of Bank Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025.
Official Notification file-Check here
Download Education Details
Official Website here
How to Apply : Eligible Applicants may to apply as BIO-DATA format and filled form, necessary documents send to as given address.
- The Office of the Assistant Registrar (RPS), Room No. 202, 2nd Floor, Registrar's Office, Khayaban-e-Ajmal, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025 (10.00am to 1.00pm.).
- The Asstt. Registrar (School Branch), Ground Floor, Registrar's Office, Jamia MilliaIslamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025 (School Sector Posts-10.00am to 1.00pm).