BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Notification 2014 – Probationary Engineer Jobs. BEL issued the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Engineer post in Various Disciplines. The candidates are required to Apply through Online Registration before 4th June 2014. The complete details can check below.
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Date of Commencing Online Registration - 21st May 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Registration – 4th June 2014.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application – 10th June 2014.
- Date for Downloading Admit Cards – 23rd June 2014.
- Date for the Written Examination – 06th July 2014.
|Post Name||Probationary Engineer|
- Candidates with first class in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in relevant department. Candidates with first class in AMIE/AMIETE.
Remunaration:- The selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs.16,400-40,500/- per month.
Age Limit:- Candidates must attained 25years as on 1st May 2014.
- 5years – SC/ST
- 3years – OBC Candidates
Selection Process:- The selection will be made on the basis of 1.Written Test and 2.Interview.
- Rs.500/- for General Category.
- Application Fee is Exempted for Reserved category.
How to Apply:- The eligible candidates are required to apply through Online process on or before 04th June 2014.
Receipt of Application :- The candidates must send there printout of the online application and all the requierd douments with bank chalan receipt by post to Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 10th June 2014.
Note:- To know more details about the notification check official website.
Official notification file
Apply Online here