NIA (National Investigation Agency ), Delhi Recruitment 2014-Police Vacancies : NIA, Ministry of Home Affaires, Delhi has issued Notification for Recruitment of 14 Superintendent of Police/Additional Superintendent of Police/Deputy Superintendent of Police posts (Deputation/Absorption basis), the eligible candidates can apply before 60days from date of Advertisement through offline. Further details regarding pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Prescribed application receiving last date : 60days from date of Advertisement Published.
Post names and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Centre for posts||SP||Add.SP||Dy.SP|
|1||NIA HQ New Delhi||02||01||07|
|2||NIA Branch Office, Lucknow||01||00||00|
|3||NIA Branch Office, Kochi||01||00||00|
|4||NIA Branch Office, Hyderabad||01||00||00|
|5||NIA Branch Office, Guwahati||01||00||00|
Educational Qualifications :
- Officers of Indian Police Service empanelled for holding Superintendent of Police Level or Officers of the Central Government /State Government/Union Territories.
- Ten years experience in handling cases of investigation of criminal cases/Intelligence work (Counter Terrorism Operation/Training in Counter Terrorism)
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Department Enquiry/Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Integrity Certificate
- Minor/major penalties imposed in the official during the 10years.
Pay scale : Selected Superintendent of Police will get pay Scale range Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs.7600/-
Official NIA Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
Download application format (CV format)
How to Apply : Apply through CV format form and send to as given address.
- Shri N.C.Gaur, Joint Secretary (Appointment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi OR
- Shri Harish Chander, Deputy Decretory (Pers-I), MHA, North Block, New Delhi OR
- The Superintendent of Police (IT), NIA Headquarters, New Delhi.