UPSC Vacancies 2014 : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has issued Notification for Recruitment of 11 various posts, eligible candidates can apply before 30 January 2014 through Online.
Important Dates :
1.Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director : 11 March 2014.
2.other posts : 30 January 2004.
Post Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Age Limit|
|1||Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director||04||50years|
|5||Assistant Professor (Civil)||03||35years|
- Certificate of competency of marine Engineer Officer class-I(Steam and Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act-1958(44 of 1958) S.No.1 posts.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized University and \Two years experience in preparation and processing of legal documents in Court Procedure (S.No.2).
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Technology/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution (S.No.3).
- Certificate of Proficiency as Radio Operator and Five years experience in operation, maintenance and adjustment of ship borne or shore based wireless station (S.No.4).
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Master Degree in Structure/Structure Dynamics/CAD in Civil or Structure Engineering/Construction Engineering/Construction Management/Construction Technology/Building Structure/ Building Engineering/Infrastructure Engineering (S.No.5 posts).
Administration : NCT of Delhi.
Apply online through UPSC official website and registered on before 30 January or 11 March 2014.
Official UPSC Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
Apply Online Here