UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2014-Asst.Professor Vacancies : UPSC has issued Notification for Recruitment of Asst.Professor/Civil Hydrographic Officer/Director posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 10th April 2014 through Online. Further details regarding pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Online Application Submission last date : 10th April 2014.
Post names and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Age limit|
|2||Civil Hydrographic Officer||01||35yrs.|
|5||Asst.Professor (formation Technology)||07||35yrs.|
Educational Qualifications :
- Master Degree in Mathematics/Physics subjects or Graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology from recognized Institution/University (S.No.1)
- Master Degree in Geophysics/Geography/Mathematics or Graduation in Engineering (S.No.2).
- MBBS Degree with Medical Council of India certificate to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and M.Ch (Cardiothoracic surgery) for S.No.3 posts.
- Master Degree in Chemistry/Bio-chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Pharmacy/Pharmacology/ Physiology/ Botany/ Veterinary Science from recognized University (S.No.4).
- B.Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME in CSE/ IT (S.No.5).
Pay scale :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|2||Civil Hydrographic Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-|
|5||Asst.Professor (formation Technology)||Rs.15600-39100/-|
Official UPSC Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
Apply Online Here
How to Apply : Eligible applicants can apply through UPSC official website and registered on before 10/04/2014.