NFC (Nuclear Fuel Complex), Hyderabad Recruitment 2014-Technical Trainee Vacancies : NFC, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, Hyderabad has issued Notification for Recruitment of 738 Technical Trainee posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 12th April 2014 through Online. Further details regarding fees, pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Online application submission last date : 12th April 2014.
Post names and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of Category of posts||No. of posts|
|5||Technician/C (Boiler Operator)||04|
|7||Auxilliary (Work Assistant/A)||58|
Educational Qualifications :
- SSC pass for Auxillary (Work Assistant) posts.
- SSC pass with 50% marks merit and Shorthand speed 80-100words/min and 30-45words/min in English language for Stenographer posts.
SSC/HSC pass and ITI/NCVT Certificate in the
Masonry Trade and two years Working Experience as Mason.
- SSC/HSC pass Science/Mathematics with 60% marks merit and ITI/NCVT Certificate in the Fitter/Turner/Welder/Mechanist/Electrical/Crane/Fork Lift Operation/Electronics/Instrumentation/Carpenter/Plumber/Rigger & Lab Technician for Category-II posts.
- SSC pass and Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical/Electronics/Metallurgy Trades from recognized Board/Institution and Bachelor Degree in Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics subjects with 60% marks merit for Category-I posts.
- Master Degree (M.Tech/ME) in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 60% marks merit for Technician Officer/D posts.
Age Limit : Age Relaxation is applicable as per Indian Govt. rules.
Pay scale :
|Name of Category of posts||Age Limit||pay band|
|Technician/C (Boiler Operator)||18-30yrs.||Rs.5200-20200/|
|Auxilliary (Work Assistant/A)||18-27yrs.||Rs.5200-20200/-|
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Selection Test which may be conducted on-line/OMR and Interview. Selected candidates will be posted at Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad or at Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tamilnadu.
Application fees : Upload the challan form generated for payment of Application fee.
NOTE : Category of SC/ST/Women/Ex.Servicemen/PWD payable Fee exempted.
|Sr.No.||Name of the posts||Application fee|
|3||Stenographer – Gr-II||Rs.150/-|
|4||Technician/B,C, Cate-II, Admn. posts||Rs.100/-|
Official NFC Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
How to Apply : Apply online through NFC official website and submission of filled/Registered application on before 12/04/2014.