RBI Jobs 2014 : RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has issued Notification for Recruitment of 23 Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) posts, eligible candidates can apply before 20 February 2014 through Online.
Important Dates :
Starting date of Online application : 30 January 2014.
Closing Date of Online Application Registration : 20 February 2014.
Last date for Payment of Fees :
30/01/2014 to 20/02/2014 (Online)
01/02/2014 to 25/02/2014 (offline).
Date of Online Test : 30 March 2014.
Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Post Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of Category||Jr.Engineer (Civil)||Jr.Engineer (Electrical)|
- Diploma or Graduation in Civil Engineering with 65% marks merit (SC/ST category is 55% marks merit) for Jr.Engineer (civil) posts.
- Diploma or Graduation in Electrical/Electronics with 65% marks merit (SC/ST category is 55% marks merit for Jr.Engineer (Electrical) posts.
Experience : Two years work experience for Diploma candidates & One year work experience for Graduate candidates.
Age limit shall be minimum 20years to maximum 30years as on 01/02/2014.Age Relaxation is applicable belonging category of
SC/ST/domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989 –5years
PWD/Widows/divorced women – 10years.
Applicants selection will be based on Online Examination on 30/03/2014.
Examination conducted in English or Hindi language.
Selected candidates will get Basic pay Rs.12370/- for all posts.
Examination fee Rs.550/- & Intimation Fee Rs.50/- for General/OBC category and Rs.50/- (Intimation charge only) for SC/ST/PWD/EX.SM category.
Examination Centers :
Online Payment Mode : Paid by using Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking system.
Offline payment Mode : Paid through CBS Branches of any one of Bank (Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India).
Working places : Selected candidates will be initially posted in the Bank’s office within the Recruitment Zone classified into East, West, North, South and Central Zone offices.
- East Zone : Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Patna, Shilong, Agartala, Gangtok.
- West Zone : Ahmedabad, Mumbai (including Belapur, Byculla), Pune, Panaji.
- North Zone : Chandigarh, Simla, Jaipur, Jammu/Srinagar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Dehradun, New Delhi, Ranchi.
- South Zone : Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Central Zone : Bhopal, Raipur, Nagpur, Hyderabad.
Eligible candidates may to apply through Online application from RBI official website and registered on before 20/02/2014.
Official RBI Notification file-Check here
Official Website here
Apply Online Here