UCO Bank has invites applications from Indian citizens for the following 25 Law Officer & Engineer posts.Eligible candidates can apply Online through UCO official website and filled form send on before 15.03.2016.All other details may read on below..
Important Dates :
Opening date of Online Application : 23rd February 2016.
Closing date of Online Registration : 15th March 2016.
Date of Online Examination : 06th May 2016.
Vacancy Details :
- Law Officer (MMGS-II)-21 posts
- Engineer (JMGS-I)-04 posts
Education Qualifications :
1. Law Officer – Graduation in Law or Five years integrated course of law from recognized University/Institution.Five years enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
2.Engineer –Graduation in Civil/Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institution.
Age Preference (01.04.2015) :
Candidates attained age of
- Law Officer (MMGS-II)-28-35 years
- Engineer (JMGS-I)-21-30 years.Age relaxable five years for SC/ST/ordinarily been domiciled in state of Jammu & Kashmir /PH (UR), three years for OBC, Ex.ervicemen Ex-service Commissioned Officers ( ECOs/ SSCOs) rendered five years Military services applicable.
Selection Process :
The selection will be made through the online test conducted by IBPS and interview conducted by Bank
A. Online Test –200 Questions/200 marks/12 minutes (each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score).
Application fee Details :
The Non-refundable application fee Rs.600/- & Rs.100/-for SC/ST/PWD categories (payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets) integrated with the payment gateway.
How to Apply :
Candidates are first required to apply Online through Bank’s Website and fill all details of application, Candidates are first required toupload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature, payment details and successful completion of the online application should be registered on before 15.03.2016.
Download Notification file
Visit Official Website
Post a Comment