IGCAR (Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research), Govt.of India has Notified for the 219 Technician-C & Stipendiary Trainee Posts.Apply through Online Application on before 18.03.2016 and all other eligibility details read on below..
Important Dates :
Advertisement No : 1/2016.
Last date of Online application submission : 18th March 2016.
Vacancy Details :
- Draughtsman (Civil)-02 posts
- Mason-04 posta
- Welder-03 posts
- Painter-01 post
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)-05 posts
- Computer Operator and Programming assistant-03 posts
- Glass Blower-01 post
- Boiler Attendant-02 posts
2.Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
- Electrician-36 posts
- Refrigeration & A/C Mechanic-07 posts
- Instrument Mechanic-16 posts
- Electronics Mechanic-12 posts
- Fitter-42 posts
- Millwright Fitter –12 posts
- Machinist-04 posts
- Turner-04 posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance-03 posts
- Biology-03 posts
- Plant Operator-25 posts
- Laboratory Assistant-34 posts
Education Qualificatins :
- 12th Standard pass in M.P.C Group subjects from recognized Board.
- ITI in Draughtsman (Civil)/Mason/Welder/Painter/Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/Glass Blower/Boiler Attendant with four years experience (OR) Electrician/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Electronics Mechanic/Fitter/Millwright Fitter/Machinist/Turner/Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance with one year relevant field experience
Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II :
- 10+2 Standard in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry combination Group subjects
- ITI in Electrician/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Electronics Mechanic/Fitter/Millwright Fitter/Machinist/Turner/Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance with one year relevant field experience (OR) Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) or ITI (One year) & one year relevant filed experience
Age Preference :
|Post Name||Age limit||Pay band||Grade pay|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II||18-22 years||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.2400/-|
Selection Process :
- Written Examination -HSC / SSC level and the respective trades of ITI level in the form of an objective type paper
- Trade Test
NOTE : Written Test & Trade Test for Technician-C & Written test only for Stipendiary Trainee posts.
How to Apply :
Apply online application from official website and filled form along with respect details, attach upload Photograph and signature in the application form.Candidates may submit/registered on online system on before 18.03.2016.
Download Notification file
Visit official Website
Post a Comment