Indian Ordnance Factory Board, Itarsi has invites application for 566 Group-B&C posts.Eligible candidates are required to apply by online on before 19.03.2016 All eligibility details read on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Opening date of Online Registration : 27th February 2016.
Last date of Online Registration : 19th March 2016.
Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Trained Graduate Teacher (Mathematics)||01|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher (English)||01|
|--||Non-Indurstrial Employee (Group-C) Positions||--|
|4||Supervisor (Other than store)||02|
|5||Lower Division Clerk||09|
|7||Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||05|
|10||Fire Engine Driver Gr-A||02|
|12||Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper)||04|
|--||Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) (Group-C) positions||--|
|16||Chemical Process Worker||238|
|18||Fitter General (Mech)-||34|
|28||Operator Material Handling Equipment||20|
|29||Sheet Metal Worker||01|
Education Qualifications :
1. Trained Graduate Teacher (Maths & English) : Graduation in Mathematics combination Group Subjects and Diploma in Elementary Education (OR) Graduation with one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Examination pass (OR) Senior Secondary Examincation pass with 45% marks merit and four years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) and must be passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be conducted by the appropriate Govemment in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
2. Stenographer -12th Standard Examination pass and Dictation speed 80 words per minute in Stenography (English/Hindi), Transcription 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)
3. Supervisor (Other than stores) : Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
4. Lower Division Clerk - 12th Standard Examination pass and Computer typing speed 35 words/min in English, 30 words/min in Hindi language.
5. Store Keeper -12th Standard Examination pass
6. Civilian Motor Driver -Matriculation from recognized University or Board and must having light and heavy vehicles driving licence with basic knowledge in automobile repairing works.
7. Firemen - 10th Standard pass from recognized Board and completed basic course on elementary fire fighting from recognized institution.
8. Cook -10th Standard pass from recognized Board and Possess knowledge of cooking and knowledge of Hospital diets approved by testing board.
9. Fire Engine Driver - 10th Standard pass from recognized Board and possess licence for driving heavy vehicles and have two years driving Experience
10. Durwan - 10th Standard pass from recognized Board and Must be physically fit for the duties of Durwan
11. Multi Tasking Staff - 10th Standard pass from recognized Board
12. Ward Sahayak -10th Standard pass from recognized Board and Knowledge of First-Aid, Nursing and Ward Procedure.
13. Medical Assistant - 12th Standard pass and Knowledge of First Aid & Knowledge of Operation Theater and sterlisation procedure
14. Industrial Employees : 10th Standard pass from recognized Board and National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) and National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant trades.
Age Preference :
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||18-30 years|
Supervisor /Ward Sahayak/Medical Assistant/Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper/Firemen
|Civilian Motor Driver /Cook/Fire Engine Driver/Industrial Employees||18-32 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-25 years|
Pay Allowance :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4600/-|
|Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper/Firemen||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.1900/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver /Cook/Fire Engine Driver||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.1900/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.1800/-|
|Ward Sahayak/Medical Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.1800/-|
Selection Method :
|Post Name||Selection mode|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Mathematics)||Written Test & Teaching Skill test|
|Stenographer||Written Examination & Stenography skill test|
|Supervisor (Other than store)||Written Test|
|Lower Division Clerk||Written Test & Typing test|
|Store Keeper||Written Examination|
|Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Written Examination & skill test|
|Fireman||Written test, Measurement of Physical Standards, Endurance Test|
|Cook (NIE)||Written Examination & skill test|
|Fire Engine Driver Gr-A||Measurement of Physical Standards, Endurance test, Written test|
|Durwan||Written Test , Measurement of Physical Standards, Screening Test|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper)||Written Test|
|Ward Sahayak||Written Examination & skill test|
|Medical Assistant||Written Examination & skill test|
|Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) (Group-C) positions||Written Examination, Trade Test (Trade/Skill/Practical/Endurance test)-|
Download Notification file
Visit Official Website
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are apply Online through OFB official website and fill all details of online application should be registered on before 19.03.2016.
Post a Comment